I was purging my makeup/beauty products, and it made me realize I might have a problem. Although I don't really wear a ton of makeup, I have WAY too much. I think it's because I get suckered into those "free gift with purchase" and BOGO sales.
Anyway, I started looking through all of my products, and realized I use the same over and over. I thought I'd share my "holy grail" makeup and skincare products.
1)Face Cleanser: philosophy purity made simple lotion or gel cleanser.
2) Moisturizer: philosophy take a deep breath
3) Eye cream: philosophy eye hope
1) BB Cream: Lumene Vitamin C+ Illuminating Anti-Age BB Cream, SPF 20
2) Eye Shadow: POP Beauty Lid Bronzer and Too Faced Natural Eye
3) Lip Gloss: Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in VitaPlum
4) Eye Shadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Aaaaaand that's about it for brand loyalty for me. I have so many things, but these are the ones I reach for over and over.
I am still on the lookout for the perfect mascara and the perfect translucent powder.