Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Catching up.

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been busy working on little projects and not writing.

Let's play catch up.

Since I last posted, I've done a few little things.

1) I re-organized the kitchen with a few random things from Ikea. (Organized the spice drawer, I hung some pots & pans, and I cleared clutter off my counter-tops with a few baskets and hanging rods.)

2) I painted our guest room and guest bathroom, and hung a little wall-art in there. Then I decided I needed to hide that hideous, but fun, chalkboard in the guest room. You know, because we were too lazy to take it down and replace the chair rail. Basically, I did a guest room re-design.

3) I organized the laundry room a little-- added some wall baskets for cleaning towels, and got the shelf in order.

4) Made a roman shade inspired by this Pinterest idea for the living room, and finished my wall art in there. (I also added an antique sewing machine as a side table, and bought a new lamp and new sofa!)